SWAT+ error -Unable to update input files directory
10 views
Skip to first unread message
SD Wittachchi
unread,
Sep 19, 2026, 2:45:20 PM (13 days ago) Sep 19
Reply to author
Sign in to reply to author
Forward
Sign in to forward
Delete
You do not have permission to delete messages in this group
Copy link
Report message
Show original message
Either email addresses are anonymous for this group or you need the view member email addresses permission to view the original message
to QSWAT+
Dear Members,
I am getting this error in SWAT+ Editor when I try to run the model:"Unable to update input files directory."[screenshot attached].My simulation period is 1984.01.01 to 2013.12.31
My project path is on C: drive and the Scenarios/Default/TxtInOut folder does exist. I have tried closing all files and running as Administrator, but the error still comes. I have attached my wgn files with this email for your reference. Please let me know how to fix it.