the lake shapefile is not exist

JJJ

Sep 6, 2022, 10:35:25 PM9/6/22
to QSWAT+
Dear all,
When I was using QSWAT+ for learning step-by-step for the Robit Watershed, Lake Tana basin Ethiopia, I didn't find the lake shapefile load it into QGIS in the 11th subsection; where can I get them?

WeChat Image_20220905225235.png

Chris George

Sep 7, 2022, 7:15:46 AM9/7/22
to JJJ, QSWAT+
There is no lake shapefile in this example, because the lake is outside
the watershed. Lakes can be added when they are inside the watershed.

Chris