Join us for a SWAT Conference in Lima, Peru and field trip to Machu Picchu

Jaclyn B. Tech

Jul 23, 2024, 10:21:52 AM (4 days ago) Jul 23
to arc...@googlegroups.com, qs...@googlegroups.com, qswa...@googlegroups.com, swat...@googlegroups.com, Abridged recipients, spto...@googlegroups.com, swat...@googlegroups.com

We hope that you can join us 9-13 September 2024 for an International SWAT Conference at the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú NOS Conference Center in Lima, Peru. In-person only. Workshops will be held 9-10 September, followed by a 3-day conference 11-13 September. Following the conference, we hope you will join us for a once in a lifetime field trip to Cusco and Machu Picchu 14-17 September. If you are interested in the field trip, please register this week!

Call for papers: We hope that you will present your research findings with the model at the conference. Please note the following:

  • All abstracts must be submitted online, in English by 1 August 2024.
  • If accepted, the presenter of your paper must register for the conference before being included in the agenda.
  • If you need a visa invitation letter please contact us as soon as possible. Requirements: approved abstract or approved scientific justification sent from your official institution email address (i.e., not gmail, yahoo, etc).

Registration open now! The conference and workshops are offered at a highly discounted rate in hopes you can join us on the field trip. In-person only.

Join us after the conference, 14-17 September 2024 for a field trip to Cusco and Machu Picchu. This fully guided tour will depart from Lima. Visit the Sacred Valley watershed, and ancestral irrigation and land management systems. Travel to the fascinating lost citadel of Machu Picchu with its intriguing buildings and incredible Andean views. We are working with Arcos Learning Abroad to lead this field trip. Please register for the trip this week. A detailed itinerary is available online.

Visit the conference website to submit your abstracts, register, and learn more about the conference and field trip.

Conference website: https://swat.tamu.edu/conferences/2024-peru/

Machu Picchu field trip registration: https://sites.google.com/arcosabroad.com/swatperu