QSWAT Download and Install

Maukthik Srivathsan J

May 31, 2024, 7:47:27 AMMay 31
to QSWAT
I have the following components
Laptop 64 bit
Microsoft Office 32 bit
Microsoft Access Engine Database 32 bit
QGIS 64 bit

Please guide me through in downloading and installing the QSWAT as every time I start working, some error (attached) pops out.
Screenshot 2024-05-31 171541.png

Chris George

May 31, 2024, 9:34:16 AMMay 31
to Maukthik Srivathsan J, QSWAT
You should follow the advice on the SWAT website:

If you have a 32 bit machine or you have a 32 bit version of Microsoft
Office on a 64 bit machine, you need a 32 bit version of QGIS (you
should choose 3.16 and the 32 bit .exe stand alone installer, not the
MSI version) and QSWAT3. You should also download and install Microsoft
Access Database Engine Redistributable 2016, and choose the 32 bit
version (called accessdatabaseengine.exe).

You are using a 64 bit version of QGIS, and QSWAT3_9 instead of QSWAT3.

The 32-bit version of QGIS is
https://ftp.osuosl.org/pub/osgeo/download/qgis/windows/QGIS-OSGeo4W-3.16.16-1-Setup-x86.exe

The 32 bit version of QSWAT3 is
https://bitbucket.org/christophergeorge/qswat3/downloads/QSWAT3install1.6.0.exe

Chris
> ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
> This Message Is From an External Sender
> This message came from outside your organization.
> ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qswat/517647b4-80b1-4348-8e6c-b636ca4eac5bn%40googlegroups.com <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qswat/517647b4-80b1-4348-8e6c-b636ca4eac5bn*40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer__;JQ!!KwNVnqRv!GzRQ8lelgIGIKxOv4iu6UBGYJeSRB-mbiQAmakjfiCkfqlD73Fh364Uel0gEJ5T0Tsh6Wn-5ai7BATHnGqVV$>.

Maukthik Srivathsan J

May 31, 2024, 3:38:29 PMMay 31
to QSWAT
Thanks for the reply!

What would be the apt version of SWAT editor to download and from where?