Fwd: the software dosent read SWAT Editor

AbdAlmenem Altobeh

Jun 11, 2024, 3:57:00 PMJun 11
to QSWAT
When I attempt to go to Step 3 "Edit Inputs and Run SWAT" I encounter the error "Cannot find SWAT Editor C:\SWAT\SWATEditor\SWATEditor.exe. is it installed".

There is no SWATEditor.exe in the C:\SWAT\SWATEditor\ directory. There is a SWATPlus Editor.exe in the C:\SWAT\SWATPlus\SWATPlusEditor\ directory.

If I select C:\SWAT\SWATPlus\SWATPlusEditor\ directory from the QSWAT Parameters box, for the SWAT editor directory, then when I select "Save" I get another error "cannot find the SWAT editor C:/SWAT/SWATPlus/SWATPlusEditor\SWATEditor.exe".

There does not appear to be a way to select the SWATPlus Editor.exe file in the  C:\SWAT\SWATPlus\SWATPlusEditor\ directory. QSWAT is forcing the choice of only using SWATEditor.ex
Best regards,
Abd Almenem

 When I attempt to go to Step 3 "Edit Inputs and Run SWAT" I encounter the error "Cannot find SWAT Editor C:\SWAT\SWATEditor\SWATEditor.exe. is it installed".

There is no SWATEditor.exe in the C:\SWAT\SWATEditor\ directory. There is a SWATPlus Editor.exe in the C:\SWAT\SWATPlus\SWATPlusEditor\ directory.

If I select C:\SWAT\SWATPlus\SWATPlusEditor\ directory from the QSWAT Parameters box, for the SWAT editor directory, then when I select "Save" I get another error "cannot find the SWAT editor C:/SWAT/SWATPlus/SWATPlusEditor\SWATEditor.exe".

There does not appear to be a way to select the SWATPlus Editor.exe file in the  C:\SWAT\SWATPlus\SWATPlusEditor\ directory. QSWAT is forcing the choice of only using SWATEditor.ex.
Best regards,
Abd Almenem

On Tue, Jun 11, 2024 at 8:05 PM AbdAlmenem Altobeh <abdto...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All,
I have a technical issue with the QSWAT directory. The software doesn't read the SWAT Editor from the local drive c
any advise please

image.png
image.png

image.png