PET and ET

Sujata Pandey

Jul 30, 2024, 3:26:50 AM (yesterday) Jul 30
to QSWAT
Hello everyone

I ran QSWAT for 3 years 1jan2012 to 31dec2023, with 2 years as warmup peiod.
after running the whole SWAT model, I am getting my PET and ET values as 0, I am not able to get why its coming out to be this, even I have put all the data.
I am attaching my output.sub file here, which contains ET and PET value, even my SURQ is very very low, which is also not possible.

Please, if anyone could help me in this, I would be really grateful.

Thanks and Regards
Sujata pandey
University of Delhi
output.sub

Sujata Pandey

Jul 30, 2024, 5:07:58 AM (yesterday) Jul 30
to QSWAT
I am using QSWAT3 version: 1.7.2

Minimum QGIS version: 3.16

Python version: 3.7