5 new articles, "Way of the Salaf and how to call to it?"

qsep.com

Feb 26, 2010, 4:21:32 AM2/26/10
to qurano...@yahoogroups.com, qs...@yahoogroups.com, qs...@googlegroups.com
5 New Articles: Way of the Salaf and how to call to it?

As-Salam Alaikum,

We have published 5 new articles today on the topic of our mega event "Way of the Salaf and how to call to it?"

The following articles can be downloaded from:

01. How do we keep steadfast upon the way of the Salaf [Shaikh Al-Fawzaan]
02. The Essential Relationship between the youth and the scholars of Islam [Shaikh al-Fawzaan]
03. Enjoining the Good and Forbidding the Evil, Significance, Manner and Approach [Shaikh al-Fawzan]
04. The Prohibition of engaging in dawah without Knowledge [Shaikh al-Fawzaan]
05. Is ignorance an excuse in matters of Aqeedah? [Allamah ibn Baaz and Shaikh al-Fawzaan]

Your comments welcome

If you are in Kuwait, please do visit the event tomorrow the 27th February 2010, 7.30 pm onwards near Farwaniya Garden. Location map and details at:  http://www.qsep.com/lmap.html

wassalaam alaikum

-sajid

--
++++++++ Our Latest Book for FREE Download: +++++++++++++ Eeman and its components and explaining the misguidance of the Khawarij and the Murjiyah

Download Link: http://www.qsep.com/books/eeman.html