Plugins+Move+Copy

Marc

Jan 18, 2011, 6:39:41 PM1/18/11
to QSB Mac General Discussion
I was a user of QS and the features I really miss in QSB are the
possibility of moving and copying folder and files to an other files
(not just to the trash).
I've also noticed that installing plugins is not working, at least for
me. I only tried to install the YubNub one (plugin which makes sense
for me to leaving QSB and moving again to QS) and it seems it's all OK
but after restarting Google Quick Search, hitting the spacebar and
typing a YubNub command, I press Tab and I do not get the option of
"Search with YubNub".
Finally I can't reach to setup my Twitter account because QSB tells me
I typed the wrong pass or account name (I tried with no capitals, and
also with the email instead of the account)