Very slow Quick search box after mountain lion update???

Arthur Greene

Aug 19, 2012, 4:02:49 PM8/19/12
to qsb-mac...@googlegroups.com
I noted a dramatic slowdown in this application after updating to mountain lion. I have version 2.0. Is there a newer version???

Joel Esler

Aug 19, 2012, 5:11:23 PM8/19/12
to qsb-mac...@googlegroups.com, qsb-mac...@googlegroups.com
Qsb is pretty much dead.  Try Alfred.

--
Joel Esler
Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 19, 2012, at 4:02 PM, Arthur Greene <arthurg...@gmail.com> wrote:

I noted a dramatic slowdown in this application after updating to mountain lion. I have version 2.0. Is there a newer version???

Martin Kaynan

Aug 19, 2012, 5:20:47 PM8/19/12
to qsb-mac...@googlegroups.com
I found the very opposite.

My Mac Mini works much faster with Mountain Lion than Snow Leopard and takes up less storage space on my HD.

Joel Esler

Aug 19, 2012, 5:23:11 PM8/19/12
to qsb-mac...@googlegroups.com, qsb-mac...@googlegroups.com
I agree.

--
Joel Esler
Sent from my iPhone

Patrick Connolly

Dec 4, 2012, 5:35:45 PM12/4/12
to qsb-mac...@googlegroups.com
Ditto. I upgraded to Mountain Lion and my mid-2010 macbook pro (MacBookPro7,1) didn't like QSB any more. When I start typing a few letter, it freezes up and starts taking up like 5GB of memory all of the sudden.