problem with QSB

pannonica

Oct 17, 2011, 4:59:27 AM10/17/11
to QSB Mac General Discussion
Dear friends,
since yesterday my QSB doesn't open anymore the address book when
needed. I'm workin on Mac, Lion OSX totally updated. I put the name of
the requested person in the box in order to receive the contact
information. I see that QSB find the name but before when clicked my
address book was opened, now nothing happens. Obviously no problems
with other researchs. The problem is limited to the address book. I
cancelled plist etc in the library without success. Can you help me to
solve the matter?
best

Mark Kwong

Oct 18, 2011, 1:12:27 PM10/18/11
to qsb-mac...@googlegroups.com
QSB users have to learn to use spotlight with QSB together as QSB is only good for quick searching google.  Spotlight with LION can search web, but you just have to press CMD-Down to select Web Search.  Which isn't too bad considering QSB doesn't pop up half the time when you want it to.

Mark