Searching within websites

Will Adler

Aug 11, 2012, 4:17:15 PM8/11/12
to qsb-mac...@googlegroups.com
Is it possible to use QSB to search within a website like in Chrome? I want to add my own custom websites so that I can type the name of the site, hit tab, and type in a query to search on that site only.

Joel Esler

Aug 11, 2012, 6:33:36 PM8/11/12
to qsb-mac...@googlegroups.com, qsb-mac...@googlegroups.com
Qsb is pretty much dead.