Opening music with my default music player

Mike Briones

Jan 14, 2011, 9:06:09 PM1/14/11
to QSB Mac General Discussion
When I open a song through QSB, it automatically opens it in iTunes.
The problem is that iTunes is not my default music player, Vox is. I
think what QSB does with music is it automatically chooses the "Play
in iTunes" option instead of the "open file" option, which would solve
my problem since I have Vox as the default player for all of my audio
files.

I've tried deleting iTunes from my computer. When I do that, QSB asks
me which program I want to open the audio file with, then nothing
happens because it's still selecting the "Play in iTunes" option in
the background.