not likegoogle desktop

edyve

Sep 1, 2011, 11:41:51 AM9/1/11
to QSB Mac General Discussion
I had to upgrde google desktop to QSB because my new Mac (10.6.8)
wasn't compatible with google desktop. However QSB doesn't look into
my documents and it is much much worse than GD. Can you please help
with setting QSB so it does search all the documents in my computer?
Thanks you in advance

Paul

Sep 7, 2011, 9:54:13 AM9/7/11
to qsb-mac...@googlegroups.com
Indeed. Not only is QSB pretty lame compared to GD, development has stopped. I don't get it. Isn't this Google? Remember "search," Google?

I haven't found a replacement, either. Spotlight is a mystery, but appropriately named - it shines a tightly focused beam on ... nothing you were looking for.

Hey, if you find a GD replacement, please post. Thanks.

Sorry for the bad news.

cindy luby

Aug 11, 2014, 2:00:08 PM8/11/14
to qsb-mac...@googlegroups.com
I'm having the same problem grrr let me know it you solved it.