December 1st Meeting

1 view

cjc1...@aim.com

Nov 30, 2014, 10:00:31 PM11/30/14
to qsa...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone! Tomorrow night, we will be celebrating the winter holidays and the end of the semester with lots of fun activities and food 'n stuff, so we can't wait to see you there in SUB 233 at 7 pm!
Another thing to keep on our minds is that tomorrow is also World AIDS Day. We've had a few discussions about the impact HIV/AIDS on the LGBT community, and the world as a whole, but I'll emphasize again that it's hugely important to practice safe sex always, and to get tested regularly. Thanks for keeping these things in mind!

See you tomorrow,
Cameron Carlson