October 13th Meeting

cjc1...@aim.com

Oct 12, 2014, 10:40:01 PM10/12/14
to qsa...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

At this week's meeting, we will have the honor of PFLAG coming to speak! We'll also be having our usual hang out fun afterwards too! Next month, AIDS Outreach will be throwing the Red Ribbon Ball, an amazing event for an amazing cause! The event is November 21st from 7-10 pm in the Baxter Ballroom, and tickets are only $10 for students. Keep in mind any questions you may have, so you can submit them anonymously for our eventual Q&A session!

We're in SUB 235 this week, just down the hall from our usual meeting room, and we'll be meeting at our usual meeting time of 7pm.
See you then!

QSA MSU