October 20th Meeting (in the Procrastinator)

1 view

cjc1...@aim.com

Oct 20, 2014, 12:46:03 AM10/20/14
to qsa...@googlegroups.com
Hello!
Tomorrow evening, there will be a screening of Bridegroom in the Procrastinator theater at 5:30 pm, followed by a Q&A session with Shane Bitney Crone. Since the Q&A will be happening at about the same time as our meeting, we decided last week to just have our meeting at 7pm in the Procrastinator, and we encourage you to check out the film if you're available!
Also, the Red Ribbon Ball, an event by AIDS Outreach, will be held November 21st from 7-10 pm in the Baxter Ballroom, and tickets are only $10 for students!

See you tomorrow!
QSAMSU