Quick Research based Survey!

montagej14

Feb 27, 2015, 12:29:46 PM2/27/15
to qsa...@googlegroups.com

Take this quick survey to help out on some research! Follow the link below!

"Dear student,

We are researchers at the University of Maryland who are interested in ways individuals are impacted by their social identities (e.g., race, gender, sexual orientation).

This study addresses an important but little explored question: How are everyday experiences affected by one's specific set of social identities, such as the combination of race and sexual orientation? If you choose to participate, your responses to this survey will contribute to knowledge about this little studied area of research.

You can help our effort by taking our survey sometime in the next week and letting others know about the survey. To participate in this study, you must be 18 years of age or older and reside within a US state or Canadian province.

Completing the survey takes most people between 5 and 30 minutes to complete. At the end of this survey, you will be invited to enter a drawing for one of three $20 prizes.

To take the survey, click the following link (or “cut and paste” the link into your preferred Internet browser): www.surveymonkey.com/s/socialidentitysurvey

Thank you for your interest in our study, which has been reviewed by the University of Maryland College Park Institutional Review Board. If you have questions or concerns about participating, feel free to email IdentityR...@gmail.com

We appreciate you considering participating in this study!

Skyler Jackson

The Social Identity Research Team
Department of Psychology
University of Maryland, College Park"