Re: Fwd: LGBT LTE?

Qsa Msu

Feb 14, 2017, 12:24:15 PM2/14/17
to Sonja Benton, Meaghan Bailey, Rushing, Sara, qsa...@googlegroups.com
This sounds like a great idea!! We would love to do this and work with you!

How do we get started?

Best, QSA Leadership

On Feb 14, 2017 10:12, "Sonja Benton" <sonjaa...@gmail.com> wrote:
I've forwarded this thread to the QSA email. Shelby should at least be notified.
Sonja

From: Meaghan Bailey
Date: Tuesday, February 14, 2017 at 10:06 AM
To: Sara Rushing
Cc: Sonja Benton, Anna J Stone, Gavin Sison, "Cummings, Jerico", "shelby...@gmail.com"

I think the having the leadership team write one sounds great!

@Shelby, Gavin, Jerico, & Anna: is this something you're interested in?

Best,
Meaghan

On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 9:59 AM, Rushing, Sara <sara.r...@montana.edu> wrote:
Great, thanks for asking Meaghan! I think having the leadership team write would be awesome. Shelby, Gavin, Jerico and Anna. The four of them together would make a great statement. If not as a group, maybe one of them wants to take this on. I’m copying them here. Sonja may have other ideas as well! Or we could write as a club?

-Sara

From: Meaghan Bailey
Date: Tuesday, February 14, 2017 at 9:48 AM
To: Sara Rushing, Sonja Benton
Subject: LGBT LTE?

Hi all,

I am working on recruiting someone to write a letter to the editor about LGBT equality and the importance of expanding protections in the MT Human Rights Act. I thought this may be a great opportunity to lift up a young voice from QSA.

Do you know of any members that may want to work on an LTE? Let me know if anyone comes to mind - I am happy to reach out.

Many thanks,
Meaghan

--
Meaghan Bailey
Forward Montana | Forward Montana Foundation