Diversity Awareness Office looking for LGBQ and Transgender volunteers!

1 view

montagej14

Apr 10, 2015, 12:02:27 PM4/10/15
to qsa...@googlegroups.com

The Diversity Awareness Office is conducting a campus climate study to learn more about students’ sense of belonging at MSU. We are currently holding focus groups to gather more in-depth and qualitative information about the experiences of students within certain demographic groups. Participation is completely confidential and voluntary. Information shared in focus groups will be used to make MSU a safer, more welcoming place.

Please share this with any students who are members of any of the following groups and encourage them to share their experiences! Thank you for your help.

Ariel

The Diversity Awareness Office is seeking current MSU students who identify as one or more of the following to be part of focus groups:

Transgender  --  LGBQ  --  American Indian  --   Black/African American  --  Latino/Hispanic

**Do you find MSU’s campus to be safe and welcoming?**

**What do we do well and what could we be doing better?**

We need your help to better understand students’ experiences on campus so we can develop action steps to create a safer campus community.

Drinks and food will be provided for participants’ time and thoughts!

If you are interested in participating in a confidential focus group, please contact Ariel Donohue in the Diversity Awareness Office atariel....@montana.edu or call 994-5801 for details. Please mention which group(s) you would like to participate in.