Re: Launch: Innovate UK - Europe Quantum Funding Competition

Paweł Gora

May 8, 2024, 1:31:19 PMMay 8
to qpo...@googlegroups.com, qpolan...@googlegroups.com
FYI

On Wed, May 8, 2024 at 4:55 PM Malgorzata Kielminska <Malgorzata...@fcdo.gov.uk> wrote:

OFFICIAL

Dear All,

I hope you are fine.

I would like to draw your attention to a new initiative of Innovate UK, targeted at supporting UK-EU collaboration on quantum: funding opportunity

This is a grant funding competition designed to support UK organisations (with a focus on businesses) to apply for funding for Quantum R&D activities, as long as they are collaborating with EU (and potentially other international) partners. Funding is available from Innovate UK only to UK-registered organisations, and non-UK partners may find or provide their own source of funding. I think Polish entities could apply for match-funding from NCBR’s InnoGlobo: inno...@ncbr.gov.pl

Innovate UK have established a B2match website for businesses from any country to register and find partners for this programme, and will hold a specific applicant briefing webinar on Thursday 16th May.

I hope you will find this initiative useful, and I strongly encourage you to register at the match-making portal. I would also be grateful if you could share this info with your colleagues/teams that might be interested in collaborating with the UK on quantum.

Best regards,

Małgorzata Kiełmińska | Science & Innovation Officer | UK Science & Innovation Network | British Embassy Warsaw | Phone: +48 795 132 374 | E-mail: malgorzata...@fcdo.gov.uk

UK in Poland: GOV.UK | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn |

UK Science & Innovation Network: GOV.UK | Twitter

Follow us online: www.gov.uk/fcdo

This email is intended for the addressee(s) only: All messages sent and received by the Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office may be monitored in line with relevant UK legislation

OFFICIAL