Re: Training for QSilver

Paweł Gora

Mar 1, 2022, 4:33:48 AM3/1/22
to qpo...@googlegroups.com, qpolan...@googlegroups.com
Cześć,

Jeśli ktoś chciałby wziąć udział w szkoleniu na instruktorów / mentorów warsztatów QSilver (https://qworld.net/qsilver), dajcie proszę znać do 9.03 EoD i 10.03 uzupełnię formularz.

Pozdrawiam -- Paweł Gora

QBoard Member

Coordinator of the QCousins Department

pawel...@qworld.net

qcou...@qworld.net

qworld.net

Find Us on Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook

On Tue, Mar 1, 2022 at 9:14 AM 'Özlem Salehi Köken' via QSpring2022 <qspri...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Dear all,

As you know, we are planning to organize a training program for QSilver, whose details are available here.

We would like to ask each QCousin the names of the instructor and mentor candidates. Please check the QTraining sheet and find the associated columns for you. The names should be filled by the QSpring2022 representative of each cousin.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12vI5po34CtS4Yj15SI_K4X6P-p3htYMzHI-_pJBDlsI/edit?usp=sharing

2 instructor candidates are ideal in particular for large cousins but it may be in the range 1-4. If the number of applications for instructor candidate(s) is beyond our capacity,  we may contact you before making the final decision about the selected candidates.

At least 3 mentor candidates joining the training will be beneficial for the cousins.

Please fill the sheet until March 10. We will be making the arrangements and the schedule on the remaining days.

Best regards,

--
Özlem Salehi Köken

Member of the QBoard

Coordinator of the QEducation Department

ozlem....@qworld.net

qeducation@qworld.net