Re: DSC Europe 2022 - Community Call for Speakers

Paweł Gora

Jul 15, 2022, 7:36:24 AM7/15/22
to qpolan...@googlegroups.com, qpo...@googlegroups.com
Może ktoś z QPoland będzie chętny? Występowałem rok temu, dość dobre wydarzenie.

Pozdrawiam
--
Paweł Gora
www | LinkedIn

On Thu, Jul 14, 2022 at 12:43 PM Miloš Mirković <m.mir...@datasciconference.com> wrote:

Greetings everyone,

It’s our pleasure to inform you that we’ve opened our Call for Speakers for this year’s DSC Europe 22, Europe's leading AI & Data conference, and it will happen from November 14-18, in Crowne Plaza Hotel in Belgrade, Serbia.

We are accepting applications until 9th of August and we kindly ask you to share this with your community members who might be interested in speaking at the event. More information can be found on our website: https://datasciconference.com/ and in the: DSC Europe 22 - Speaker Invitation

We also kindly ask that the speakers fill this Call for Speakers Form

Besides that, we will send you in a separate email the information about free tickets that we offer every year for our ecosystem partners so look out for that email in the upcoming days!

Kind regards

--
Milos Mirkovic | Assistant Project Manager
+381643955242 Data Science Conference

Follow Data Science Conference Franchise:

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential, legally privileged, and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. The information contained in this message is solely intended for the physical or legal person to whom it is addressed and to the authorized persons who are receiving it. In the case you are not the intended recipient or the authorized person to receive this message, we inform that disclosure, duplicate, distribution or taking up any actions on information contained in this message are strictly forbidden and are under civil and legal responsibility. In case you received it in error, you are requested to notify the sender and to destroy the original email message from your system.