Re: Invitation: IBM Qiskit Virtual Workshop Series - Sept 6th, 2022 Kickoff!

Paweł Gora

Aug 23, 2022, 2:55:52 PM8/23/22
to qpo...@googlegroups.com, qpolan...@googlegroups.com
FYI

On Tue, Aug 23, 2022 at 7:17 PM Kenneth Wood - IBM Quantum <hmco...@us.ibm.com> wrote:
Dear Paweł,

Many of our clients have expressed interest to have their developers and technical teams join an introductory course on Quantum Computing from a technical perspective. As a follow-on to our Quantum Open House event earlier this year, I am reaching out to officially invite you and your team to our free IBM Qiskit Workshop Series.

This workshop will consist of the following agenda items:

Part 1- Intro to Quantum Computing (Beginner)

  • IBM Quantum Platform
  • IBM Quantum Development Roadmap
  • IBM Quantum Composer, IBM Quantum Lab, Quantum Services (tools)
  • Qiskit Textbook and Application/Tutorials/YouTube Channel resources

Part 2 - Overview of tutorials (Intermediate)
  • Application modules: Machine Learning, Optimization and Finance

Part 3 - Error mitigation techniques (Advanced)
  • Qiskit runtime
  • Circuit knitting
  • Dynamic decoupling
  • Circuit embedding

Live Q&A Sessions on Sept 14th, 21st and 28th at both 11am ET & 8pm ET.

We will have three consecutive weeks of training that you can do on your own time!

Register for the event using this link https://ibm.biz/QiskitWorkshop2022 and you will receive a link to start on Sept 6th!

Please feel free to share this invitation with others within your organization.

Sincerely,

Kenneth Wood
Director, IBM Quantum WW Sales