Re: Potential submissions to QWorld quantum science days 2021

1 view

Paweł Gora

Mar 3, 2021, 5:55:31 AM3/3/21
to qpolan...@googlegroups.com, qpo...@googlegroups.com
Może ktoś z QPoland będzie zainteresowany?

Abu dziś napisał:

"We still do not have enough potential submissions to organize our quantum science days. Please share the form with people in your network, who can support this event: https://forms.gle/QEdTo5yLiRF2ATuA8  We will be waiting until the end of this week.

As there will be no proceedings, previously published papers (preferable recent) or papers under revisions or papers in preparation can be submitted."

Pozdrawiam
--
Paweł Gora

On Mon, Feb 22, 2021 at 10:42 AM QWorld <in...@qworld.lu.lv> wrote:
Hello everyone,

We plan to organize a scientific meeting to bring the researchers and students under (or related-to) QWorld together for increasing the collaboration among ourselves and meeting the young generation with more experienced researchers. There will be only an abstract booklet, and so the scientific program can have previously published papers as well.

As a first step, we would like to see the interests of people to such an event. Please fill the following form if you will submit some of your works:

We will determine the further details based on the interest.

Please share this message with the ones who can be interested!

Thank you,
Best wishes,
Abu

P.S. Do not forget our QWorld meeting tomorrow. Please let us know if you did not receive the g-calendar invitation.