Fwd: QOHS's Flag Day Practice Test

Erin Nisson

Jun 7, 2016, 10:26:00 AM6/7/16
to qohs...@googlegroups.com
Please see the generous offer for our QO students from C2 below.  If your student has an interest in taking a practice ACT or SAT test before summer begins, C2 is giving them at their test center.

Quince Orchard High School’s
Flag Day Practice Test Event

June 11, 14, and 18

Ready for the New SAT on June 4th or the ACT on June 11th? They’re the last test dates before next fall and will show you what you need to work on over the summer months.

Practice Tests are a great way to get familiar with the test before it’s taken for real. Because when a test means this much to the future, preparation is key.

Register for your choice of a Free New SAT or ACT Practice Test. Your local C2 center will contact you to book your test time on June 11, 14, and 18.

This event is free with absolutely no cost or commitment.

Thank you!

Sharinna R. Sarmiento

Director - C2 Muddy Branch

240.813.9509

See what's happening on our social sites.
To learn more about C2 Education, visit C2education.com.
C2 Education | 6465 East Johns Crossing, Suite 100, Duluth, GA 30097
Unsubscribe muddy....@c2educate.com
Update Profile | About our service provider
Sent by in...@c2educate.com in collaboration with
Trusted Email from Constant Contact - Try it FREE today.
Try it free today