SAT Bootcamp @ Quince Orchard High School

eyeb...@gmail.com

Sep 7, 2016, 9:05:12 PM9/7/16
to qohs-pts...@googlegroups.com, qohs...@googlegroups.com
Sorry folks, ignore the last email.

I'm forwarding upcoming SAT Bootcamp events for your QO Student!

The SAT / ACT tests are right are round the corner. Is your student ready?

The SAT and ACT are boring exams, but learning to ace them doesn't have to be. At Catalyst, we take the actual SAT and ACT every time they're given to gain insider knowledge of these exams, and we pass our expertise to students with patience, understanding, and a welcome sprinkling of humor and creativity.

Catalyst SAT Bootcamp at Quince Orchard High School is coming up!

SAT Bootcamp Date

Saturday, September 24th
9am - 1pm

Sunday, September 25th
9am - 1pm

(students attend both days)

The tuition per bootcamp is just $175. To enroll, visit www.CatalystPrep.com and click on the Bootcamp Sign-Up tab on the website's menu bar or call us at 800.235.0056. The deadline to sign up for this special prep opportunity is Wednesday, September 21st.

A Portion Of The Proceeds Benefits The QOHS PTSA!

This event is not sponsored by MCPS.

beacon
Quince Orchard_BC_SAT_9.24.16 (Eb5).pdf
Quince Orchard_BC_SAT_9.24.16 (Eb5).jpg