Preskoči na prvo neprebrano sporočilo

Erin Nisson

neprebran,
17. maj 2016, 10:45:3217. 5. 16
do qohs...@googlegroups.com

Begin forwarded message:

From: "qoptsa.president" <qoptsa.p...@gmail.com>
Date: May 15, 2016 at 5:17:22 PM EDT
To: QOHS PTSA <qohs...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Final PTSA Meeting Tuesday and a couple reminders!

Hello PTSA Members,

On Tuesday, May 17, we will hold our final 2015–16 PTSA meeting in the media center at 7 PM. Please join us for the meeting and two special guest speakers. One is Brook Burkavage from Catalyst Prep. He will be discussing SAT and ACT Boot Camps. Catalyst Prep has run Boot Camps at QO several years now, so come hear how they may benefit your student. The second guest speaker is Kathryn East-Fausnaugh  from Mathnasium. Mathnasium just opened a new office right across the street from our school.  Kathryn will be discussing what they have to offer to our students and as a special offer, everyone at the meeting will be able to enter a raffle for a 12-session summer package for a QOHS student, valued at over $600.  This will provide a student with a package of 12 sessions (each is 90 minutes in length), as well as a free initial Mathnasium diagnostic assessment!
Also, we will be voting on our Officers for next year. Our nominating committee will be presenting the following people for the 2016-17 PTSA Officers:
President – – Ron Rivenburgh
Vice President of Events – – Deanie Preston
Vice President of Publicity – – Liliana Rogers
Secretary – – Angela Wilson
Treasurer -- Ivelisse Rodriguez

Please join us to vote on next year's officers, hear brief presentations from two guest speakers and enter for an opportunity to win a great package from Mathnasium!!
Odgovori vsem
Odgovori avtorju
Posreduj
0 novih sporočil