Help!! Donations/Volunteers Needed for Final Staff Appreciation Lunch

qoptsa.president

Jun 12, 2016, 8:37:01 PM6/12/16
to QOHS PTSA
Hello PTSA Members,
Our year is winding down, and our PTSA and Staff really appreciate all the donations given this year for the Staff Appreciation Events.  If you're able, please donate or volunteer one last time!
We haven't had many replies for the Staff Appreciation Lunch on Friday.  See the information below and if you can buy some drinks, fruit or gift cards...or make or buy a dessert, please sign up.  We also need just a few volunteers to set up, serve or clean up.
Also we are still in need of some co-chairs for Staff Appreciation Events and Academic Achievers.  Please email me if interested.  There is great information and examples on what has been done in the past for new chair people to use.  Grab a friend and try something new.  It's a great way to be involved in our school and does not take a huge amount of time!
Thank you so much.
__________________________
Our End of Year Staff Appreciation Luncheon is approaching.  Thank you so much for your generous donations throughout the year.  This is our final event and our biggest for our QO Teachers and Staff.  We will be having a luncheon for them on Friday, June 17 at 12:15 in the Cafeteria.  We will be providing Chinese food for them, but would like to ask parents to help contribute by donating drinks, desserts, some fruit/sides and gift cards to be raffled.  Please bring all donated items to the office by 10AM on that Friday.  Gift cards can be sent to my house (862 Still Creek Lane) or left in the office in a sealed envelope marked QO PTSA.  Feel free to include your family name on the "From" on the gift card if you want--the staff enjoys the extra treat from our families!

Please take a look at the list of items and consider donating for this final event--our teachers have worked hard, and they are always working during their lunch with our students--so let's send them off with a great lunch!

We'll also need a few volunteers between 10:45 - 2 to help set up, serve and clean up.

Staff Luncheon Donations and Volunteer Sign up:

Thank you for your support!!!!

Erin Nisson

Jun 15, 2016, 9:28:05 PM6/15/16
to qohs...@googlegroups.com
Thank you so much to everyone who jumped in with donations and to help on Friday! We could still use a little more fruit and dessert if anyone's got time between now and Friday morning to pick something up or make something.

Just a reminder, for those who donated, please bring everything to the office before 10 AM on Friday.

Thanks!

Begin forwarded message: