College Work Shops and Programs

eyeb...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2016, 8:08:41 PM8/25/16
to qohs...@googlegroups.com
To all QOHS Families from
QOHS PTSA President-

Inline image 1

C2 College Essay Writing Workshop

Our good friends at C2 Education (Muddy Branch location) will be hosting a College Essay Writing Workshop. Although high school seniors are the target audience, C2 offers expertise to all age groups.

Where: Quince Orchard HS Cafeteria
When: Sunday, Aug. 28th
Time: 11AM - 1PM.

(C2 Muddy Branch will provide light refreshments and all the materials.)

The registration page is now up. It can be found here: https://www.c2e~ducate.com/events/quince-orchard/

Inline image 1

Catalyst Bootcamps at QOHS are coming up!

Our good friends at CatalystPrep will be hosting our three SAT Bootcamp sessions to prepare your high school student for the ACT and SAT Exams.

SAT Bootcamp Date

Saturday, September 24th
9am - 1pm

Sunday, September 25th
9am - 1pm

(students attend both days)

The SAT is a boring exam, but learning to ace it doesn't have to be. At Catalyst, we take the actual SAT every time it's given, and we pass our expertise to students with patience, understanding, and a welcome sprinkling of humor and creativity.

Catalyst’s two-day SAT Bootcamp arms students with go-to strategies for every question they’ll face on the day of the test so they can march into the test with confidence, momentum, and every key strategy fresh in their mind.

The tuition per bootcamp is just $175. To enroll, visit www.CatalystPrep.com and click on the Bootcamp Sign-Up tab on the website's menu bar or call us at 800.235.0056. The deadline to sign up for this special prep opportunity is Wednesday, September 21st.

A Portion Of The Proceeds Benefits The QOHS PTSA!

(This event is not sponsored by MCPS).

Got Math?
Does your student need a boost in math?

Mathnasium: The Math Learning Center > North Potomac

Special Offers

The best way to see if we are a good fit for your child’s needs is to visit our center, meet the instructors and try out our program. This is not an observation session, but a full Mathnasium of North Potomac instructional session.

Now Enrolling for our Back to School Programs!

It's Back to School Time!

New School, New Teacher - Will it be better than last year?

Let Mathnasium of North Potomac boost your child's math skills and get them ready to feel confident when they return to class. Whether they are great in math or need to catch up, we can help! Give us a call today at (240)252-1184 and Let's Get Started!

Get Ready for Back-to-School!!  Now offering 8 one-hour Math Bootcamp Program!  Call or email us for details and pricing at (240) 252-1184 or northp...@mathnasium.com!

Respectfully,
Ron Rivenburgh
QOHS PTSA President, 2016-17