Fwd: December PTSA

Ron Rivenburgh

Dec 13, 2016, 3:03:01 PM12/13/16
to RONALDRIVENBURGH, qohs...@googlegroups.com, Deanie Preston, Ivelisse9399, lilyr...@verizon.net, Angela Wilson
FROM the QOPTSA President -

As we enter the holiday season, we warmly wish you and your families the best in the new year. Its time to enjoy the company of family and friends.

Inline image 3
ACADEMIC ACHIEVER FACTS 1st Marking Period
1234 students made HONOR ROLL
502 students earned an "A" in an AP Class
231 improved their past GPA's, +.5 or more
212 students earned STRAIGHT A's

As members of our PTSA family, we warmly invite you to attend our next PTSA meeting, to be held Tuesday, December 20th, In the QOHS Media Center.

Our main topic of discussion will be the implementation of the new grading system via Google as we say goodbye to Edline.
As the first marking period has concluded, both parents and students maybe interested the new with grading policies, elimination of exams and farewell Edline.

We will also touch base on PTSA future activities, as well as school updates and information from Principal Working.

Won't you join us?

When: Tuesday, December 20th
Where: QOHS Media Center
Time: 7 - 8 PM