Fwd: Please sign and share : Stop harmful human trafficking laws (Bill 224)

Nick Mulé

Jun 13, 2023, 11:54:42 AM6/13/23
to qo-...@googlegroups.com
Forwarding.

Please consider signing this petition.  Queer Ontario has long called for sex worker rights and protections and an end to the conflation of sex work and human trafficking.  Hence our support of this initiative.

Thanks,

Nick

Nick Mulé
Member at Large,
Queer Ontario

Jun 13, 2023, 12:04:52 PM6/13/23
to qo-...@googlegroups.com

Signed.

Richard

--
You have received this message because you are a member of the Queer Ontario News Group. If you have any questions about what we do, or if have any news items or ideas to share, then feel free to contact us using any one of the methods below. To unsubscribe from this group, simply send an email requesting that you be removed and we will do so within 48 hours.

Email: queero...@gmail.com
Website: http://queerontario.org
Twitter: http://twitter.com/queerontario
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=224353105294
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "qo-news" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/qo-news/CA%2BmTgUaA-V545k5RG7SP-fk1vSq3OXa1WtTHf1iZPdmCmmAt7Q%40mail.gmail.com.