Meeting

Valli Kishore Vadlamudi

Jan 9, 2014, 12:53:25 PM1/9/14
to qms-saarang-2014
Meeting 2mrw @  qms desk... Every member is supposed to attend ;)

Regards,
Valli

Sai kiran Vaddi

Jan 9, 2014, 2:04:50 PM1/9/14
to Valli Kishore Vadlamudi, qms-saarang-2014
Okay Valli.. Acknowledged..!  Can you specify the Agenda? :P :)

Will attend. :)

Sai kiran Vaddi
Third Year Undergraduate
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Chennai | 600036 | India

dheeresh1107

Jan 9, 2014, 2:55:38 PM1/9/14
to Sai kiran Vaddi, Valli Kishore Vadlamudi, qms-saarang-2014
also the time!

Sravanth Talluri

Jan 9, 2014, 3:18:48 PM1/9/14
to dheeresh1107, Sai kiran Vaddi, Valli Kishore Vadlamudi, qms-saarang-2014
Guys,

Assemble at QMS desk by 8 A.M. Understand that even though the audit is over, we have some more works to be done for smooth running of events. There are a lot more registrations to be done and feedbacks to be taken! As you have asked, I have made sure that I took you guys to a treat tonight. I would expect the same from you guys. Work for these 2 days and Saarang will be amazing! I am even cancelling my plan for tomorrow and will be there at QMS desk by 7:30. Make sure you come on time.

Cheers,
Sravanth.
Thanks and Regards
-T.S.K.Sravanth,
 4th year,
 Electrical Engineering B.Tech.,
 IIT Madras.
 +91 97899 57342.

Sravanth Talluri

Jan 9, 2014, 3:30:13 PM1/9/14
to dheeresh1107, Sai kiran Vaddi, Valli Kishore Vadlamudi, qms-saarang-2014
I just don't want our team to be called names, like the last year one.