Misplaced Laptop charger and pendrive

Aditya Veluri

Jan 28, 2014, 11:03:52 AM1/28/14
to qms-saar...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys!
Hope you all are having a great semester. This is to bring to your notice that I found my pendrive (8 GB, Transcend, 3.0) and laptop charger (Dell) missing somewhere during Saarang. As far as I remember, I've given my pendrive to Vaddi or Gowtham at dean's conference room. On the other hand, my laptop charger (Dell, 90 Watt thicker one) has been misplaced with some other charger (Dell, 65 Watt thinner one), again during Saarang.
Kindly acknowledge the mail and reply asap in case you find any of these.
Cheers!

Goutham Panneeru

Jan 28, 2014, 11:28:43 AM1/28/14
to Aditya Veluri, qms-saarang-2014
I remember last giving that pendrive to sravanth on day 2...and i lost my hp pendrive too..if anyone found it reply :)

Sai kiran Vaddi

Jan 28, 2014, 11:29:57 AM1/28/14
to Goutham Panneeru, Aditya Veluri, qms-saarang-2014
Hey that charger i think its Vinayaka or Tadikonda's.. just inquire with them

Sai kiran Vaddi
Third Year Undergraduate
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Chennai | 600036 | India

Sai Vinayak Mukkavilli

Jan 28, 2014, 11:44:43 AM1/28/14
to Sai kiran Vaddi, Goutham Panneeru, Aditya Veluri, qms-saarang-2014
check in deans office( conf. room)... :P
SAI VINAYAK MUKKAVILLI,
B.TECH 2nd YEAR,
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING,
IIT MADRAS.