Final reports and checklist to be made

Sravanth Talluri

Feb 6, 2014, 11:47:16 PM2/6/14
to qms-saarang-2014
Hi all. First of all, kudos to the QMS team for an amazing Saarang '14!! It has been amazing working with you guys! I was extremely happy with the coordinator team I chose! However, we need to do a few more things to finish our job as QMS team for Saarang 2014.

1. Department reports from your respective departments: Pain your cores to make sure that this is done by next week. The department report should consist of team structure, work done, feedbacks (if any), new initiatives, problems faced and suggestions to the next team.

2. Checklist of all documents that need to be passed on to the next team for your department: As mentioned by auditors, it would be better if we have a checklist of what all need to be passed on. So, talk to your cores, review the work done in your department since selection of coordinators and decide on what documents need to be passed on to the next core. Make sure this is also done by next week.

Finish this asap and we will be done!

Cheers,
Sravanth.

Sai Vinayak Mukkavilli

Feb 7, 2014, 1:11:02 AM2/7/14
to Sravanth Talluri, qms-saarang-2014

Acknowledged..!!

Goutham Panneeru

Feb 7, 2014, 3:53:28 AM2/7/14
to Sai Vinayak Mukkavilli, Sravanth Talluri, qms-saarang-2014
will do

Rithesh SB

Feb 7, 2014, 4:10:53 AM2/7/14
to Goutham Panneeru, Sai Vinayak Mukkavilli, Sravanth Talluri, qms-saarang-2014
Acknowledged!

Regards,
Rithesh.S.B.
3rd Year Undergraduate
Department of Aerospace Engineering
IIT Madras

Deepak Kanraj

Feb 7, 2014, 5:01:25 AM2/7/14
to Rithesh SB, Goutham Panneeru, Sai Vinayak Mukkavilli, Sravanth Talluri, qms-saarang-2014
Roger that!
Regards

Deepak K
III Year Undergraduate
Department of Civil Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Madras

Abhishek Basu

Feb 7, 2014, 6:25:39 AM2/7/14
to Deepak Kanraj, Rithesh SB, Goutham Panneeru, Sai Vinayak Mukkavilli, Sravanth Talluri, qms-saarang-2014
Fine...

Sai kiran Vaddi

Feb 7, 2014, 6:30:18 AM2/7/14
to Abhishek Basu, Deepak Kanraj, Rithesh SB, Goutham Panneeru, Sai Vinayak Mukkavilli, Sravanth Talluri, qms-saarang-2014
Acknowledged...!

Sai kiran Vaddi
Third Year Undergraduate
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Chennai | 600036 | India

Sravanth Talluri

Feb 28, 2014, 5:23:17 AM2/28/14
to Sai kiran Vaddi, Abhishek Basu, Deepak Kanraj, Rithesh SB, Goutham Panneeru, Sai Vinayak Mukkavilli, qms-saarang-2014
Guys, I got the report only from the Security team till now. I want all the reports by the end of this week. Pain your cores!!

And none of you have made the checklist! Understand that the checklist will be really helpful to the next year team and work on it.

Update to me by Sunday on both the works.
--
Thanks and Regards
-T.S.K.Sravanth,

Sai Vinayak Mukkavilli

Feb 28, 2014, 2:16:12 PM2/28/14
to Sravanth Talluri, Sai kiran Vaddi, Abhishek Basu, Deepak Kanraj, Rithesh SB, Goutham Panneeru, qms-saarang-2014
pfa the report of/for proshows department.

cheers.
Vinayak
--
SAI VINAYAK MUKKAVILLI,
B.TECH 2nd YEAR,

ProshowReportV2.pdf

Sravanth Talluri

Feb 28, 2014, 2:31:41 PM2/28/14
to Sai Vinayak Mukkavilli, Sai kiran Vaddi, Abhishek Basu, Deepak Kanraj, Rithesh SB, Goutham Panneeru, qms-saarang-2014
Guys, the report has to be very formal. PFA security report. Make it as formal as possible!
Draft_Security_Report (1).docx