Feedback forms

Sravanth Talluri

Dec 16, 2013, 4:37:32 AM12/16/13
to qms-saarang-2014
Guys,

We need to prepare feedback forms for events. PFA sample feedbacks for participants, audience (in case of lectures), judges, customers (in case of T-shirt stalls and catering stalls), coordinators of resp. events.

Minimum number of feedbacks to be collected from participants = min(50, 10% of people attending the event). Make an estimate of number of participants for events under you.

For judges and coordinators, we need to take feedback from each of them.

@Aditya: Make a feedback form for sponsors too.

Contact your event coordinators and make any changes you feel in the questions such that it is applicable to your event.

Submit the feedback forms to be printed on this thread as <event name>_<type of feedback>_<no. of copies>

Do it by this weekend (22/12/2013). Post the prepared feedbacks on this thread.

--
Thanks and Regards
-T.S.K.Sravanth,

Sai kiran Vaddi

Dec 28, 2013, 11:57:51 PM12/28/13
to Sravanth Talluri, qms-saarang-2014
PFA Feedbacks of Informals , catering and T-shirt sales.

Sai kiran Vaddi
Third Year Undergraduate
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Chennai | 600036 | India

Tshirt_Customer feedback.docx
Cluedo Participant.docx
Ganimatoonic Participant.docx
Roadshows Instructor.docx
Workshops instructor.docx
Carnival Instructor.docx
Roadshows_Audience.docx
Workshops Audience.docx
carnival_Audience.docx
Cluedo Audience.docx
Caterer feedback.docx
Catering_Customer feedback.docx
Potpourrie Participant.docx
Scavenger Participant.docx
Street Sports Participant.docx
Treasure hunt_Participant.docx
Workshop_Participant.docx
Carnival Participant.docx

Abhishek Basu

Dec 29, 2013, 2:23:12 AM12/29/13
SFM Feedback Forms
Short Film Making_coord.docx
Short Film Making_participant.docx
Short Film Making_2014_audience.docx

Srividya Polireddy

Dec 30, 2013, 8:15:30 PM12/30/13
to qms-saar...@googlegroups.com
Pfa the feedback forms of Classical Dance-Group, Dance-Solo, Music-Vocal, Music-Instrumental.
Classical Arts feedback forms.zip

dheeresh1107

Dec 31, 2013, 2:43:10 AM12/31/13
to Srividya Polireddy, qms-saarang-2014
PFA : Feedback forms for LM events.

Thanks!
Dheeresh

On Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 6:45 AM, Srividya Polireddy <srividya....@gmail.com> wrote:
Pfa the feedback forms of Classical Dance-Group, Dance-Solo, Music-Vocal, Music-Instrumental.

--
Alankar_Audience.docx
Unplugged_coordinator.docx

Rajath Nandan

Jan 4, 2014, 10:09:08 AM1/4/14
to qms-saarang-2014
PFA all proofs for events under Fine-arts Vertical​

K.Rajath Nandan,
3rd Year Undergraduate,
Ph No:9445812031
Department Of Chemical Engg.,
IIT Madras.

Aditya Veluri

Jan 5, 2014, 4:07:06 PM1/5/14
to qms-saar...@googlegroups.com
Arey Vaddi!
Please get this also for printing:
Media_Feedback_10.pdf

Abhishek Basu

Jan 5, 2014, 10:04:18 PM1/5/14
to Aditya Veluri, qms-saarang-2014
@Vaddi: get these printed as well please.

--
On_Spot_Photography_2.docx
Panache_Judge_4.docx

Tadikonda Yaswanth

Jan 6, 2014, 12:46:31 AM1/6/14
to Abhishek Basu, Sai kiran Vaddi, Aditya Veluri, qms-saarang-2014
Pfa,

--
Thanks and Regards,
Yaswanth,

Sai kiran Vaddi

Jan 8, 2014, 8:28:24 AM1/8/14
to Saarang Internal Publicity, Sravanth Talluri, Vadlamudi Valli Kishore, dheeresh chandra, qms-saarang-2014

Tadikonda Yaswanth

Jan 8, 2014, 8:59:52 AM1/8/14
to Sai kiran Vaddi, Saarang Internal Publicity, Sravanth Talluri, Vadlamudi Valli Kishore, dheeresh chandra, qms-saarang-2014
Please note that the feedback forms that are kept under 'wait' (To be printed on 6th jan) in them print only

Aditya Folder, Only Media Feedback in Basu Folder, And event log, saarang Feedback in Sravanth Folder.

Please find attached copies that are to be printed.

P.S: If you have any doubts please do contact me! (Yaswanth, Ph no: 9498098072)

Kashyap please do take care of this and reply me ASAP!.

We need these feedback forms by tomorrow morning. We have LIVE AUDIT. So get these printed at earliest!!!

Caterer feedback 25.docx
Catering_Customer feedback 200.docx
Tshirt_Customer feedback 200.docx