Window dont fit in 1024x768

legolegs

Aug 25, 2010, 7:26:49 AM8/25/10
to qmpdclient
Hello. qmpdclient window is extremely large and cannot be shrinked due
to right tabs bar. mpd+qmpdclient is a really good choice for old
computers and small notebooks, but it impossible to use GUI on small
screen :(

How it can be fixed?

PS Sorry for my English.

voker57

Aug 25, 2010, 7:59:18 AM8/25/10
to qmpdc...@googlegroups.com

Hi

Can't reproduce it with my window manager, application resizes to any size fine here. Looks like yours is not giving QMPDClient right hints about its size.

However this problem have been reported already. I'll try to think of something, in meanwhile I suggest filing a bug report against your WM.

signature.asc

legolegs

Aug 26, 2010, 3:47:01 AM8/26/10
to qmpdclient
To protect from misunderstanding i make this screenshot:
http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4805/legolegs.0/0_35dbf_169d44d9_orig
This is minimal possible window. WM is standard gnome metacity,
distribution is fedora 13.

voker57

Aug 26, 2010, 4:47:10 AM8/26/10
to qmpdc...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 12:47:01AM -0700, legolegs wrote:
> To protect from misunderstanding i make this screenshot:
> http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4805/legolegs.0/0_35dbf_169d44d9_orig
> This is minimal possible window. WM is standard gnome metacity,
> distribution is fedora 13.

Yes, I understand. It's window manager problem. Here's QMPDClient under ion3, resized into very small window (767x331): http://dump.bitcheese.net/files/ehebyni/small-qmp.png

signature.asc

Andrey Rahmatullin

Aug 26, 2010, 3:57:33 AM8/26/10
to qmpdc...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 12:47:01AM -0700, legolegs wrote:
> To protect from misunderstanding i make this screenshot:
> http://img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/4805/legolegs.0/0_35dbf_169d44d9_orig
> This is minimal possible window. WM is standard gnome metacity,
> distribution is fedora 13.
The same here in KDE4.

--
WBR, wRAR (ALT Linux Team)