What is minimal version of QT for building latest qmpdclient?

Chytrex

May 21, 2010, 10:05:17 AM5/21/10
to qmpdclient
Hi,

Can you specify minimal version for building latest qmpdclient? And
another question.. Your debian package is for debian squeeze? Because
debian stable doesn't contain QT4.5.

if you are using QT4.5 then it is sad, but I can't compile it.. I
don't want mess my system with something that isn't in repository (i
mean qt4.5).

voker57

May 21, 2010, 10:13:10 AM5/21/10
to qmpdc...@googlegroups.com

Hi

Minimal version for QMPDClient 1.1.x is 4.5. 1.0.x branch should build on 4.3, so you probably want to use it.

If 1.0.13 won't build on 4.3, let me know and I'll correct it.

signature.asc