Encoding problem in lang/fr_FR.ts

Cédric Boutillier

Sep 5, 2011, 7:11:38 AM9/5/11
to qmpdc...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I noticed that the French translation suffers from an encoding problem.
Please find enclosed a patch to recover correct accentuated characters,
together with a few typos I discovered.

What is the policy to update the translation files? I may send to the
list an updated fr_FR.ts with a few improvements, if you wish.

Best regards,

Cédric

encoding_french_translation.diff
signature.asc

voker57

Sep 5, 2011, 7:21:29 AM9/5/11
to qmpdc...@googlegroups.com
Hi

> I noticed that the French translation suffers from an encoding problem.
> Please find enclosed a patch to recover correct accentuated characters,
> together with a few typos I discovered.

Thanks, applied.

> What is the policy to update the translation files? I may send to the
> list an updated fr_FR.ts with a few improvements, if you wish.

Sure, that would be welcome. Contributions in form of git patches are preferred
though.

signature.asc