Bug report - disappearing "Path to MPD music root"

mrbo...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2010, 2:52:11 AM2/20/10
to qmpdclient
It is an old bug.
When I open "Preferences..." window (Ctrl+P), I notice that field
named "Path to MPD music root" in "Cover art" section is clear. It's
very annoying because I have to fill it in every time I open
preferences window.

David Bitseff

Feb 25, 2010, 5:20:57 PM2/25/10
to qmpdc...@googlegroups.com

I'm still unsure about why this occurs, but the following patch to the
preferencesdialog.ui file appears to give the desired behavior on my system.
The patch just removes blank value associated with the 'text' property of the
coverDirEdit instance, and this change likely skips a call to setText()
somewhere when the dialog is created.

qmpdclient-1.1.2-setcoverartdir.patch

Voker57

Mar 14, 2010, 7:44:51 AM3/14/10
to qmpdclient
Doesn't work for me.

voker57

Mar 10, 2010, 12:33:19 PM3/10/10
to qmpdc...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 02:20:57PM -0800, David Bitseff wrote:
> I'm still unsure about why this occurs, but the following patch to the
> preferencesdialog.ui file appears to give the desired behavior on my system.
> The patch just removes blank value associated with the 'text' property of the
> coverDirEdit instance, and this change likely skips a call to setText()
> somewhere when the dialog is created.

Doesn't work here. Bug is weird indeed.
signature.asc