KDE4 shortcuts as alternative to QT4 ones?

Petr

Sep 2, 2010, 6:08:29 PM9/2/10
to qmpdclient
Hello team,

I'm just wondering if is possible to include option to link KDE4
native shortcuts instead QT4 ones in some future release. It's because
when you have multimedia keyboard, it's possible to map mm keys to
KDE4 apps, but I didn't find a way how to map multimedia keys to
currect qt shortcuts in qmpdc. Also I would like to say thank you for
this great MPD client! Good job, guys!

Regards

rudiik

voker57

Sep 3, 2010, 6:26:59 AM9/3/10
to qmpdc...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Sep 02, 2010 at 03:08:29PM -0700, Petr wrote:
> Hello team,
>
> I'm just wondering if is possible to include option to link KDE4
> native shortcuts instead QT4 ones in some future release. It's because
> when you have multimedia keyboard, it's possible to map mm keys to
> KDE4 apps, but I didn't find a way how to map multimedia keys to
> currect qt shortcuts in qmpdc.

Hi,

If you are talking about global shortcuts, I've addressed this issue in faq
[http://bitcheese.net/wiki/QMPDClient/faq]. About KDE4: this is not likely to
happen, since it requires to link against KDE. It would be better if multimedia
keys were added to Qt itself.

signature.asc