Shoutcast directory

Hal Felty

Nov 26, 2011, 1:32:26 PM11/26/11
to qmpdclient
I am using win32 version of qmpdclient 1.1.2. I like it, but the
shoutcast directory does not work. Am I missing something? What do I
need to do to make this work?

voker57

Dec 2, 2011, 7:46:35 PM12/2/11
to qmpdc...@googlegroups.com

Shoutcast directory appears to be broken. I'll investigate the issue, thanks for bug report.

signature.asc

voker57

Dec 3, 2011, 6:16:27 AM12/3/11
to qmpdc...@googlegroups.com
On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 10:32:26AM -0800, Hal Felty wrote:

Looks like Shoutcast changed their API and it's currently available only for
'partners'. As new 'partners' are currently not accepted, Shoutcast support
in QMPDClient is not likely to get fixed soon.

signature.asc

Hal Felty

Dec 9, 2011, 4:31:07 PM12/9/11
to qmpdclient
Thanks for your reply. It looks like shoutcast(AOL) is posting their
API for all to use at:

http://dev.aol.com/SHOUTcast/documentation#34

I like QMPD. I would love it if I could get a good radio listing.