CSV support

Stephen Graham

Dec 10, 2012, 4:51:52 PM12/10/12
to ql...@googlegroups.com
I see from the Data Formats page in the docs that CSV support is "TODO: Support pending."

Any suggstion on when this support might be available?

I tried to hack something in using Monkey Patch, but most of the CSV converters for node.js are asynchronous.  I could not figure out a way to cope with the fact that the monkey patch needed to return and entire updated body.  It seemed to force the CSV processing to be synchronous.

sgg

shimonchayim

Dec 10, 2012, 9:15:45 PM12/10/12
to ql...@googlegroups.com
Hi Stephen,

If the response has content type application/CSV ql.io will be able to handle this already.

If it doesn't send the right content type then you can also handle it in "Patch Response" monkey patch.

- Cylus