URI query parameters without value

Stephen Graham

Dec 6, 2012, 9:10:14 AM12/6/12
to ql...@googlegroups.com
For grins, I am doing some SOAP stuff in ql.io (don't ask! :-))

I am trying to pull in the WSDL file and do some manipulation on it.  When I try to set up the table and query it:

create table wsdl on select get from "my-host/myPath?wsdl"
select * from wsdl;

The URL resolves to "my-host/myPath?wsdl=". That additional "=" causes the request to fail.  I tried a monkey patch, but it appears mutable-uri keeps adding the additional =.

Is there anyway to suppress the "="?

shimonchayim

Dec 7, 2012, 1:53:34 PM12/7/12
to ql...@googlegroups.com
This must be a bug. Please file an issue, if you are able to fix the issue and send us a pull request on github we will review and merge it to the main.