Potential alternatives

id...@rapidapi.com

Jul 10, 2018, 10:27:51 AM7/10/18
to ql.io
Hey all,

I think the concept of API aggregation & creating a standard mechanism for fetching data from multiple sources was very interesting. I was sad to see this die over time.

We have started working on an alternative, based on a very different syntax + way of thinking (more GraphQL looking) that we are looking for feedback on. Code can be found here- https://github.com/iddogino/rapidql and an example here- https://runkit.com/iddogino/rql-tutorial---composing-microservices.

Any feedback / thoughts will be very appriciated.

Iddo