Mashing up Force.com APIs with ql.io

Pat Patterson

Mar 12, 2013, 1:44:45 PM3/12/13
to ql...@googlegroups.com
We had a hackday at Salesforce last week, and I tried out ql.io - very cool! Here's the first of a three part series I'm writing on using ql.io with the Force.com APIs: http://blogs.developerforce.com/developer-relations/2013/03/mashing-up-force-com-apis-with-ql-io-part-1.html

Is ql.io still 'live'? I notice there haven't been any substantive commits for some time. Can you share anything of the roadmap?

Cheers,

Pat

Jason Xie

Mar 13, 2013, 2:56:22 PM3/13/13
to ql...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pat,

Appreciate your comments on using ql.io in an enterprise setting!

yes, ql.io is live and well. We have accumulated quite bit of features and should be committed to the github. For instance, compensation via try-catch-finally, branching via if-else, connector pluggability framework beyond http(s) and mongo, and more operational robustness related features. As you can see, these are heavy-duty features, and we owe the open source community some more commits:-)

Btw, would appreciate if share your force.com use cases.

Thanks!

jason