Posting form-encoded data.

Eduardo Julian

Mar 22, 2013, 1:59:40 AM3/22/13
to ql...@googlegroups.com
I am really stuck here >_<;

I'm trying to post status updates through the Twitter API.

I tried doing "insert into {table} ({columns}) values ({values})" and it didn't detect the "status" param.
I also tried method #2, giving it a JSON object, and it didn't work.

I'm supposed to send 'application/x-www-form-urlencoded' params. I'm using the querystring module for generating that.
However, I don't know if I'm sending things correctly.
I'm doing this:
exports['patch body'] = function(options) {
var params = options.params.params;
if(params) {
options.body.type = 'application/x-www-form-urlencoded';
options.body.content = querystring.stringify(params);
return options;
}
}

Am I missing something or doing something wrong?

Hongcheng Chang

Mar 22, 2013, 3:44:03 PM3/22/13
to ql...@googlegroups.com
Hi
Can you be more specific on your argument passing. At least how you pass status in.

Eduardo Julian

Mar 22, 2013, 4:54:40 PM3/22/13
to ql...@googlegroups.com
Hi. I was doing things wrong and returning the whole object when I was supposed to just return the "body" object.
Thanks for the help, anyway.