Session management within a script

Stephen Graham

Dec 13, 2012, 3:34:44 PM12/13/12
to ql...@googlegroups.com
I am building a script that makes a couple of tables based on web resources that are protected by a Central Authentication Service (CAS) server.

I am using monkey patching now to do the CAS authentication work to get the session ticket and invoke the first web resource with the ticket.

I would like to use the cookie returned by that successful web resource invocation on the second web resource invocation in the script.

It doesn't appear like this behavior is available OOB, but would it be possible to somehow treat a script as a session and have the cookie management happen automatically within the engine?

thanks in advance
sgg

shimonchayim

Dec 15, 2012, 11:03:30 PM12/15/12
to ql...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the late reply, was really swamped last week. Ql.io tries to be stateless as much as possible.

- Cylus