QLab5, licensing and collaboration

Tom Hafner

Sep 13, 2022, 10:52:24 AM9/13/22
to QLab
noticed this now twice but haven't investigated closely
happened on QLab 5.0.1 so maybe is already fixed

I have a macMini M1 (full license) installed which runs a workspace.
I have a MacBook Air M1 (full license) installed. The Air connects with Connect Workspace to the Mini and gets full access. Opening the Light Dashboard and can only see the first 16 instruments. Checking license on the Mini and it tells "Couldn't connect to our license system". Still shows the full license installed. The show network is closed and has no internet access.

Will check later if this happens again with 5.0.3. Not a huge show stopper. Maybe someone knows something?

Chris Ashworth

Sep 13, 2022, 10:56:18 AM9/13/22
to Tom Hafner, ql...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I believe I just fixed it this morning, could you try the following beta and let me know if this works:

https://figure53.com/temp/QLab-5.0.4-b1.zip

Tom Hafner

Sep 13, 2022, 11:00:43 AM9/13/22
to QLab