Cue Cart Pages

Nick

Jul 3, 2024, 6:04:30 PM (2 days ago) Jul 3
to QLab
I've been messing around with the concept of Cart Pages recently, and this is what I've gotten to so far.

The Cart stays stays in the same size and spot, but the cues it triggers changes as you 'flip pages'. It kinda mimics the idea of how a lot of us have utilized a streamdeck in our programming, but without the streamdeck.

Curious if anyone has tried something similar or has a different approach to mine.

Thanks,
Cart Pages v1.qlab4

Alexander R. Taylor

Jul 3, 2024, 7:13:22 PM (2 days ago) Jul 3
to ql...@googlegroups.com
I implemented a similar concept several years ago for an elaborate meeting control system, and then again for zoom control.  It was very useful to trigger arm/disarm cues for logic changes.  Works quite well!

Alexander

Sent from my iPhone!

--
Contact support anytime: sup...@figure53.com
Follow QLab on Threads: https://threads.net/@QLabApp

Rich Walsh

Jul 4, 2024, 6:01:42 AM (yesterday) Jul 4
to ql...@googlegroups.com
I reinvented this just now, but then thought I’d search the archives too: https://groups.google.com/g/qlab/c/okOkrXsrxls/m/Faf2j-jcEwAJ.

I think there are numerous advantages to housing the cues directly in the cart rather than using a cart full of Start Cues. A bit of consistent numbering of your cart cue lists and it’s a very basic script to switch between them.

Rich

--
Contact support anytime: sup...@figure53.com
Follow QLab on Threads: https://threads.net/@QLabApp
User Group Code of Conduct: https://qlab.app/code-of-conduct/
---
<Cart Pages v1.qlab4>

Cart Navigation.qlab4

Nick

Jul 4, 2024, 2:08:02 PM (16 hours ago) Jul 4
to QLab
Hey,

Thanks for this Rich, your solution is quite a bit simpler. 1 question for you - is this modifiable to allow it to run in a new window? Unless I'm missing something obvious, this doesn't 'turn the page' while in a new window.

This stemmed from having a cart with programming shortcuts that I can access while working in the main cue list.

Thanks,