How to change several jpg parameters at the same time ?

Pace

Jul 16, 2021, 9:17:22 AM7/16/21
to QLab
Hi all !!!

I have to rotate scale and change aspect ratio of several jpg in a project. I'm looking for a way to apply the same modification to all these jpg at the same time. Is it possible or do i have to do it one at a time... witch i doubt...

Thanks a lot in advance for your help !

Pace

Harry Halliday

Jul 16, 2021, 10:04:40 AM7/16/21
to ql...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I believe you can use Paste Cue Properties for this.

Change the geometry on one of the video cues as required, then highlight the rest of the video cues you’d like to apply the custom geometry to. Press Cmd+Shift+V (or Edit -> Paste Cue Properties) and select the appropriate geometry options from the Video section on the left of the menu. Then press Apply and you should be good to go.

Thanks,

Harry

Sam Kusnetz

Jul 16, 2021, 10:08:20 AM7/16/21
to ql...@googlegroups.com
Hello

Everything Harry said is correct, but there’s one important detail: you have to copy the first cue before pasting cue properties.

Best
Sam

Sam Kusnetz | Figure 53

--
Contact support anytime: sup...@figure53.com
Follow QLab on Twitter: https://twitter.com/QLabApp

harry.jame...@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2021, 10:42:48 AM7/16/21
to ql...@googlegroups.com
Typed too quickly and forgot the most important step… Woops.

Pace

Jul 18, 2021, 8:19:06 PM7/18/21
to QLab
Thanks a lot Guys !!!

 Now, i want to learn everything about text. I see you can apply fx etc...  But i can't find any specific tutorial about it... Any suggestion ?

Thanks again !

Pace

micpool

Jul 19, 2021, 2:49:30 AM7/19/21